Tuesday 17 September 2013

Hello



Hi, cake lovers I am very sorry for my unavoidable absence last week. Today we are going to be taking a brief look at some of the beautiful birthday and wedding cakes that we missed out on in this blog.

Also we have coming up - recipes for vanilla cup cake, chocolate cup cakes buttercream icing and puff-puff.

We would also be taking some questions and we would try as much as possible to ensure the posters get satisfactory answers.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Happy baking!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hello,I think u should add picture,step by step tutorials on cake making,measurements and ingredients are not enough.
    I remembered u said ur pic were not loading or something,but u will agree that pictures makes it more fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Eze, I added pictures for the cake recipe I uploaded. I promised someone I would put up recipe for buttercream. So I have to fulfill that promise. There are 3 different recipes and I have pictures for only 1 so I decided to leave the pictures out. Thanks for understanding.

    ReplyDelete