Monday 2 September 2013

Cake Review



I came across these awesome cup cakes and I was completely blown away. These pieces of art were made by Shawna the lady behind McGreevy cakes. Looking at these adorable babies I can only imagine the fun she had making these (that should make up for the amount of work put in).

What a beautiful finish to cup cakes.

See more pictures below.





And they are completely Ideal for baby showers or christening.

You can visit http://www.mcgreevycakes.com/category/tutorials/ on how to create these

Running off to get me a baby mold, I am looking forward to trying my hands on these, when I do, I will be sure to share it with you.

If she can do it, we can do it also.

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Eze wanyi, why don't you love these adorable babies "bbmsadface"

    ReplyDelete
  3. If its 4 decor no probs,but 4 eating its a NO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sazzy,u ve a good thing here,most people don't know about ur blog,biko start advertising ur blog via comments on other blogs.winks#

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eze wanyi dear, thanks for the advice :) but these babies are simply to adorn the cakes they are not meant to be eaten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh!lollz!I love it!cos d thought of eating these babies are somehow weird.

      Delete
    2. @ Eze,thought so too.

      Delete
  6. Sazzy,those babies are they fondant(sugar)or dolls(dummies)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon 20:16 they are made from fondant. She actually explained how she made them in the link I posted.

    ReplyDelete