Friday 6 September 2013

Toyin Aimakhu Johnson's Beautiful Birthday Cakes.


Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu Johnson celebrated her birthday yesterday September 5th on a movie set and her hubby Tinsel Actor Niyi Johnson was on set to surprise his lovely wife was a beautiful cake.

See the cake after the cut.
Have you noticed that two colored cakes cakes are whatz up now. Yeah the icing on top has to be different from the icing on the sides.

Happy birthday Toyin dear. May God also surprise you with your dearest wish.

8 comments:

  1. These are normal cakes u buy off d rack in most fast food joints.
    Is there something we should look out for?cos me no understand!HBD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Eze I tire for these bloggers. Me self dey do birthday na, make I come send my cake picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Eze wanyi, thanks dear. I am very ok been attending a seminar that end on friday. And school also resumes for my kids on monday so I've got back to school ish to settle too. Will be back fully on monday. God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you can actually be a nice person,am touched.
      Sazzy,you need to put your act together and put your blog out there.

      Delete