Sunday 12 October 2014

Blog Visitor's work: Home Made Bread



Yippee!!!!!!  I am very excited. A blog visitor tried out the bread recipe and had very beautiful result.

This is what she said: Sazzy I baked bread to make sandwich for my kids to take to school today and I have amazing results.i used the recipe you posted after you had perfected the recipe. See the recipe 
Here

This is a picture of the bread before I put it in the oven.

My daughter and I shaped the ones on the baking tray. I also decided to add raisins to the dough.

The finished products.



I finished baking this around 10pm and we have almost finished the shaped ones lol.

Thanks for these recipes and keep them coming.

Was really excited to know somebody is learning from my effort. I know more people are also learning from this blog, don't hesitate to encourage somebody with your work.



No comments:

Post a Comment